Thursday, March 15, 2007

PMS

Ok......I hate to have to make this particular post about something like PMS, but i can't help myself because it defines me at the moment. I feel that it defines me for several reasons but the most obvious reason to me seems to be the fact that from the moment my coworker pulled out her irritating little sandwich bag full of baby carrots and then commenced to actually eat them within my range of hearing I have been silently hoping that she would die. Is that normal?? I don't think so. Nor is it normal for me to have within my soul a deep desire to eradicate the world of all carrots so that i NEVER again have to hear someone chewing louder than a horse. You would think it would be impossible for someone to chew that loud--but you would be wrong. My next post will be much more cheerful, but it was either vent or commit murder and I felt like this would be the lesser of the two evils.

4 comments:

Kaylene said...

i'm glad you refrained from killing your co-worker!! It would have been bad news if you were in prison this summer...

Choplettes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Choplettes said...

Maybe you should poison some carrots and then give them to her as a present. I think that would really teach her. Not bad poison. Just something to make her wish she were dead for a few days, and then never want to eat carrots again.

Choplettes said...

It was me, Lily who made that last comment, in case it wasn't obvious.