Friday, April 20, 2007

do i wash the nalgene or throw it away?

it was a mess. i was in the library during finals week and my eyes started burning and my ears started leaking and i realized it was my brain and i tried to catch as much as i could and put it in a nalgene bottle but i'm pretty sure i lost a good portion, especially the part about heidegger and i was really annoyed because i had spent two hours in a study session that morning and had a bunch of new stuff in there. thankfully all the info about immanuel kant was captured in the nalgene and i was able to use a jamba juice straw to suck it back in. i didn't realize i could suck with my ears. it wouldn't have worked with any other straw because jamba juice straws are the thickest and i must have looked funny walking through the wilk with half a brain in my head and most of the other half in liquid form in my nalgene. i hope no one slipped on my trail of brain drips and there's a big pink globby stain now in the first floor of the library near the big drawers of maps. no one saw my brain oozing out, they were all so into their studying. a little man with his pants pulled up really high walked by but acted as if he had seen it all before. i wondered if i should put it on ice but it was pretty cold outside so i decided it would be okay to just hold in my hand without ice. i hate brainfreeze anyway.

1 comment:

Whittron said...

this may possibly my most favorite blog entry ever.