Sunday, April 22, 2007

This is a test.

Maybe I need to start blogging this summer so peeps can keep up with me. This is a test to gauge interest in me actually doing a blog. I personally think that no one will read them or comment on my blogs and tell me what I need to hear. Like, "Lily, you are one in a million." Or, "Lily, I wish I were more like you." Or, "Lily, I wish I had one of you in every color!" We all have reasons for having blogs. I want mine to boost my self esteem. Too bad no one will ever see this post. I support that. Go, make friends in the real world while you still can.

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

Lily, I am begining to think that only you and I really use this blog. We should try to get the other choplettes more involved.

Whittron said...

Lily, you are one in a million! I want to be just like you!