Monday, April 23, 2007

Lily's influence

Maybe it was just a matter of time, but finally after being left alone in Provo with Lily as the only other Choplette she may have finally gotten to me. I can say I never really saw this coming, and I am still uncomfortable with it, but today I make an official declaration for all Choplettes to hear around the world: I love hip hop music.

I know some of you might be checking your pulses at this moment, and do I blame you? Absolutely not. I, in fact, am checking my own pulse.

I don't exactly know how it happened but I know it did. Over the past 2 weeks I have attended 2 hip hop concerts! The first one (Talib Kweli) may possibly be the best concert I have ever attended. The music blew my mind, and I had more fun than I could have ever hoped for. There was lots of throwing my hands in the air which lead to pure joy.

This Lily and I shaking it at the Mos Def show.

1 comment:

Choplettes said...

(yliL) ebyaM uoy dlouhs dda taht ot ruoy tsil fo sgniht taht ekam ruoy luos elkniwt...