Tuesday, May 1, 2007

gas

Tonight my friend Brian was over visiting. We have been good friends for about 8 months now. We were having a pretty great, yet intense conversation. As the night was wrapping up I moved and let out a small toot. And Then I said oops, sorry I tooted. And he was so weirded out. He says he has never had a girl fart in front of him, and claim it. I figured there was nothing else I could do, plus it was so little, that I wasn't that embarrassed. Oh how funny. A minute after it happened he left, he could handle what had just happened.

1 comment:

Choplettes said...

(Lily) This goes out to all the world... If you know Kaylene and her blog, I want you to know that the one with the itch is this VERY same Brian, and yes, it resides at his nethers, or at least very close. She didn't get wierded out when he told her about his itch, even though he probably should have seen a doctor about it YEARS AGO!!! Man! Let a girl "toot" every now and then.